26 July 2020
Mill Barton, Witheridge, EX18 6NU
Please read this protocol before booking and include a note to the effect that you have read and agree to these arrangements ....
NOTE FROM BLACKDOG:
We will be following all government regulations on social distancing. Please maintain a 2m distance from others at all times.
We are leaving 15 minutes between sessions, please arrive on time!
It goes without saying that there will be no physical contact!
You will be given a waistcoat to put on over your clothes. This will not be shared with anyone. It will have been washed and treated with disinfectant before the session.
All reports and videos will be sent to you via email; we won't be transferring to memory sticks. You will still be able to see the reports and videos on the day.
The session will take place in the outdoor arena
If you or any of your household have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 or if you're showing symptoms, however mild please let me know, even if it is 5 minutes before your session! You'll be given a full refund or, if you prefer, the opportunity to rebook at a later date.
NOTE FROM WRC:
No one should book training if they are part of a vulnerable group, have any COVID symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the 14 days prior to the training session.
1. All training must be paid in advance
2. Only 6 people can be on site to include the trainer. In larger venues participants can be accompanied provided social distancing can be maintained.
3. Riders can only be accompanied by one other person. In the case that companions would take the group beyond the 6 person maximum, the companion must stay in their vehicle in the parking area, once the rider is mounted companions can observe the session in a location apart from the participants and in groups of no more than 6 people.
4. Participants and companions should not touch anything unnecessary during their visit. Gates will be sanitised before and after sessions. Gates will only be touched by the instructor, Ilse, during the course of the session.
5. All people in the training area must use the hand sanitizer on arrival and on departure.
6. All participants should arrive in time to prepare and mount but no earlier and should leave as soon as possible once the session is over.
7. Participants should be capable of riding their horse for the intended activity and not require anyone else to hold or lead their horse at any time.
8. Do not use the toilet on site (if there is one) unless absolutely necessary.